Riegel is an FPGA-based computer designed for timeless applications.
- Lattice ICE40HX4K FPGA (7680 LUTs, 2 PLLs)
- 64MB OSPI PSRAM
- 512KB Static RAM (10ns)
- 32MB NOR Flash (via user-replaceable/upgradeable MMOD module)
- 2 Digilent Pmod™ compatible expansion ports
- 1 MMOD socket
- MicroSD card slot
- USB-C for power and configuration
- PS/2 port for keyboard
- VGA port can support at least 640×480 with 8 colors
- 90mm x 40mm board dimensions
- Example gateware, schematics, documentation and a 3D-printable case are available on GitHub
- RISC-V SOC “Zucker” designed specifically for Riegel is available on Github
- Component Datasheets (PDF)
Designed by Lone Dynamics Corporation. Manufactured in Germany. Assembled, tested and shipped from Germany.