Kolibri is a USB dongle with an FPGA and PMOD connector. It has an RP2040 MCU that allows the FPGA SRAM and onboard flash to be programmed over the USB connection using ldprog. The USB connection also acts as a USB-UART bridge to the FPGA.
Each order includes one Kolibri (two are pictured in order to show both sides).
- Lattice ICE40HX4K FPGA
- 7680 LUTs when using open-source tools
- 2 PLLs
- 8Mbit (1MB) SPI NOR Flash (for gateware)
- 256Mbit (32MB) OPI PSRAM
- 1 12-pin Digilent Pmod™ compatible expansion port
- 1 white LED
- RP2040 MCU (Dual 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+)
- 8Mbit (1MB) QSPI NOR Flash (for firmware)
- 1 button for boot mode selection
- 8 GPIOs routed to FPGA
- USB Type-A male plug
- 32mm x 16mm board dimensions (~56mm total length)