Schoko is a credit-card-sized FPGA-based RISC-V computer designed to operate and remain useful for decades (at least). The computer provides a secure distraction-free Linux environment for timeless text-based applications including writing, communication, organization, math, programming and more.
Currently available for reservation. Final appearance, specifications, pricing and features subject to change.
- Lattice ECP5 FPGA
- 64MB+ DDR OSPI PSRAM
- 32MB+ NOR Flash (via user-replaceable MMOD module)
- 256KB Static RAM
- 1 Digilent Pmod™ compatible expansion port
- 1 USB device/host port for configuration and keyboard
- USB-C power-only port
- MicroSD card slot
- VGA port supports 640×480 with 8 colors
- 85.60mm x 53.98mm board dimensions
- Includes SD card with Linux distribution
- Includes a 3D-printed case
- Open-source gateware, firmware, OS, schematics, extensive documentation and example applications will be made available on GitHub
- Includes Long-Term Support from Lone Dynamics
Designed by Lone Dynamics Corporation. Manufactured in Europe or the United States of America. Tested and shipped from Germany.