Schoko is an FPGA-based timeless computer The computer provides a secure distraction-free Linux environment for timeless text-based applications including writing, communication, organization, math, programming and more.
Currently available for reservation. Final appearance, specifications, pricing and features subject to change.
- Lattice ECP5 FPGA (45K LUTs)
- 128MB to 1GB DDR3 DRAM
- 32MB NOR Flash (via user-replaceable MMOD module)
- 1 Digilent Pmod™ compatible expansion port
- 1 USB host port
- 1 USB-C port for power, configuration and console
- MicroSD card slot
- VGA port supports 640×480 with up to 512 colors
- Open-source gateware, firmware, OS, schematics, extensive documentation and example applications will be made available on GitHub
Designed by Lone Dynamics Corporation. Manufactured in Europe or the United States of America. Tested and shipped from Germany.