Connect a keyboard, mouse, flash drive or other USB device to your FPGA development board or any system with a 12-pin Pmod™ compatible socket.
Doppelmüsli has two modes:
- Pmod™ compatible USB device bridge + USB host bridge
- Pmod™ compatible Dual USB host bridge
Doppelmüsli provides a Pmod™ compatible interface to a Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU. In host mode the 5V USB VBUS power is supplied by a step-up boost converter. The second USB host port is made possible thanks to the Pico-PIO-USB project.
Note: Doppelmüsli must be powered by the Pmod™ connector while Müsli supports a stand-alone USB-powered device mode.
- Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU
- Dual-core 32-bit Cortex-M0+
- 264K SRAM
- USB device/host controller
- 2Mb (256KB) QSPI NOR Flash
- Stacked dual USB Type-A socket
- 12-pin Pmod™ compatible interface (SPI, UART and/or GPIO)
- 48mm x 20.32mm board dimensions
- No external 5V power source required
- Firmware can be programmed via SWD header or USB in device mode
- Example firmware, documentation and schematics will be made available on GitHub