Connect a keyboard, mouse, flash drive or other USB device to your FPGA development board or any system with a 12-pin Pmod™ compatible socket.
Doppelmüsli has two modes:
- Pmod™ compatible USB device bridge + USB host bridge
- Pmod™ compatible Dual USB host bridge
Doppelmüsli provides a Pmod™ compatible interface to a Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU. In host mode the 5V USB VBUS power is supplied by a step-up boost converter. The second USB host port is made possible thanks to the Pico-PIO-USB project.
Note: Doppelmüsli must be powered by the Pmod™ connector while Müsli supports a stand-alone USB-powered device mode.
- Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU
- Dual-core 32-bit Cortex-M0+
- 264K SRAM
- USB device/host controller
- 2Mb (256KB) QSPI NOR Flash
- Stacked dual USB Type-A socket
- 12-pin Pmod™ compatible interface (SPI, UART and/or GPIO)
- 48mm x 20.32mm board dimensions
- No external 5V power source required
- Firmware can be programmed via SWD header or USB in device mode
- Example firmware, documentation and schematics will be made available on GitHub
Designed by Lone Dynamics Corporation. Manufactured in Europe or the United States of America. Assembled, tested and shipped from Germany.