Keks is a 32-bit FPGA-based timeless video game console. Keks is designed to be a fun educational platform for teaching and learning about computers, electronics, FPGAs and programming.
Currently available for reservation. Final appearance, specifications, pricing and features subject to change.
- Lattice ICE40HX8K FPGA (7680 LUTs, 2 PLLs)
- 32MB RAM
- 1MB SRAM
- 256KB NOR Flash (via user-replaceable MMOD module)
- MicroSD card slot
- DDMI (Differential Data Multiple Interface) port
- Supports DVI over HDMI connector
- 2 RCA jacks for stereo audio output
- 2 USB host ports for gamepads/joysticks
- 1 USB-C port for power and FPGA configuration
- Open-source example gateware, firmware, schematics and documentation will be made available on GitHub
Designed by Lone Dynamics Corporation. Manufactured in Europe or the United States of America. Tested and shipped from Germany.