Kröte is a minimal FPGA development board. The FPGA can be programmed with gateware built using open-source FPGA development tools.
- ICE40HX4K FPGA
- 2Mb (256KB) NOR Flash (via included MMOD module)
- 1 MMOD socket (on the bottom)
- 5 Pmod™ compatible expansion ports
- ISP header for unlimited FPGA SRAM reconfiguration
- 100MHz crystal oscillator
- 4 white LEDs
- USB-C power-only connector
- 45mm x 45mm board dimensions
- Example gateware, schematics and pinouts are available on Github
Designed by Lone Dynamics Corporation. Manufactured in Europe or the United States of America. Tested and shipped from Germany.