Connect a keyboard, mouse, flash drive or other USB device to your FPGA development board or any system with a 12-pin Pmod™ compatible socket.
Müsli has three jumper-configurable roles:
- Pmod™ compatible USB host bridge
- Pmod™ compatible USB device bridge
- Stand-alone USB device
Müsli provides a Pmod™ compatible interface to a Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU. In host mode the 5V USB VBUS power is supplied by a step-up boost converter.
In stand-alone USB device mode, with a male-male cable (not included), Müsli can be used to program Lone Dynamics FPGA boards over USB with the ldprog tool.
Also see our USB Host Dual Socket PMOD to directly connect devices to an FPGA.
Note: Müsli now ships with 8Mbit flash instead of 1Mbit.
- Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU
- Dual-core 32-bit Cortex-M0+
- 264K SRAM
- USB device/host controller
- 8Mbit (1MB) QSPI NOR Flash
- USB Type-A socket
- 12-pin Pmod™ compatible interface (SPI, UART and/or GPIO)
- 45mm x 20.32mm board dimensions
- No external 5V power source required
- Firmware can be programmed via SWD header or USB in device mode
- Example firmware, documentation and schematics are available on GitHub