Connect a keyboard, mouse, flash drive or other USB device to your FPGA development board or any system with a 12-pin Pmod™ compatible socket.
Müsli has three jumper-configurable roles:
- Pmod™ compatible USB host bridge
- Pmod™ compatible USB device bridge
- Stand-alone USB device
Müsli provides a Pmod™ compatible interface to a Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU. In host mode the 5V USB VBUS power is supplied by a step-up boost converter.
In stand-alone USB device mode, with a male-male cable (not included), Müsli can be used to program Lone Dynamics FPGA boards over USB with the ldprog tool.
- Raspberry Pi RP2040 MCU
- Dual-core 32-bit Cortex-M0+
- 264K SRAM
- USB device/host controller
- 2Mb (256KB) QSPI NOR Flash
- USB Type-A socket
- 12-pin Pmod™ compatible interface (SPI, UART and/or GPIO)
- 45mm x 20.32mm board dimensions
- No external 5V power source required
- Firmware can be programmed via SWD header or USB in device mode
- Example firmware, documentation and schematics are available on GitHub
Designed by Lone Dynamics Corporation. Manufactured in Europe or the United States of America. Assembled, tested and shipped from Germany.