Kaugummi is a small FPGA-based single-board computer designed to be used standalone or as part of a cyberdeck or wearable computer. In some cases it can be used as a drop-in replacement for a Raspberry Pi Zero.
Kaugummi can directly drive an RGB LCD display with a 40-pin FFC connector. It is designed to be powered by Nickel using 6 AA NiMH batteries.
Currently available for reservation. Final appearance, specifications, pricing and features subject to change.
- Lattice ECP5 FPGA (LFE5U-12F)
- 24K LUTs when using open-source tools
- 2 PLLs
- 64MB 16-bit LPSDR DRAM (166MHz)
- 1 Mini HDMI connector (for DVI over HDMI)
- 1 40-pin FFC connector (for RGB LCD) with backlight driver
- 2 MicroUSB connectors (one power input/device, one USB host)
- 6-pin 2.54mm header for power input and custom USB HID cable
- 1 MicroSD slot
- 65mm x 30mm board dimensions (V0)
- Example firmware, schematics and documentation will be made available on GitHub