Brot is a small FPGA development board designed to plug into a solderless breadboard.
- ICE40UP5K (5280 LUTs, 1 PLL, 1024Kbit SPRAM)
- 8Mbit (1MB) SPI NOR Flash (via included user-upgradeable MMOD)
- 64Mbit (8MB) QSPI PSRAM
- 10 pin male header with 8 GPIO pins (3.3V)
- 1 MMOD socket
- 2 12-pin Pmod™ compatible expansion ports
- 48MHz crystal oscillator
- 1 RGB LED
- USB-C for power and configuration
- 30mm x 30mm board dimensions
- Ships with an open-source USB DFU bootloader for updating the flash MMOD over USB-C
- FPGA SRAM can also be configured directly via the MMOD header
- Example gateware, pinouts and schematics are available on GitHub
Designed by Lone Dynamics Corporation. Manufactured in Europe or the United States of America. Tested and shipped from Germany.