Winzig is a compact programmable logic module that can be plugged into a solderless breadboard.
Winzig doesn’t have a bootloader. In order to write gateware to the included flash MMOD you will need a Werkzeug, Müsli or Raspberry Pi [Pico] and jumper wires. It is also possible to program the configuration SRAM directly via the MMOD socket. Please see the Winzig GitHub repo for complete details.
For a more capable breadboard-ready FPGA module see our Brot FPGA board.
- ICE40LP384 FPGA (384 LUTs)
- 64Mb (8MB) SPI PSRAM
- 2Mb (256KB) SPI NOR Flash (via included MMOD)
- 8-pin male header with 6 GPIO pins (3.3V)
- 12-pin Pmod™ compatible expansion port
- 6-pin MMOD socket
- 100MHz crystal oscillator
- White LED
- USB-C connector for power only
- 25mm x 25mm board dimensions
- Example gateware, pinouts and schematics are available on GitHub