Bonbon is an FPGA-based computer designed for timeless applications.
- Lattice ICE40UP5K FPGA (5280 LUTs)
- RP2040 MCU (Dual 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+)
- 8Mbit (1MB) QSPI NOR Flash (for firmware)
- Micro-USB debug/programming port
- USB host port (RP2040 PIO)
- 48mm x 48mm board dimensions
- Open-source gateware, firmware, schematics and documentation are available on GitHub
- Work-in-progress demo SOC available on GitHub
Designed by Lone Dynamics Corporation. Manufactured and assembled in Germany. Tested and shipped from Germany.