Löwe is a simple development board for GateMate FPGAs. Löwe requires an external JTAG programmer such as the Werkzeug, a “USB Blaster” clone or a Raspberry Pi Pico.
Currently available for reservation. Final appearance, specifications, pricing and features subject to change.
- Cologne Chip GateMate CCGM1A1 FPGA (20K LUTs, 4 PLLs)
- 16Mbit (2MB) NOR Flash (via included MMOD module)
- 1 MMOD socket
- 4 Digilent Pmod™ compatible expansion ports (3.3V, single-ended)
- 1 USB-C port for power only
- 1 JTAG header
- 48MHz oscillator
- Yellow LED
- DIP switches for configuration mode (JTAG, SPI active/passive)
- Reset button
- 60mm x 60mm board dimensions (V0)
- Example gateware, schematics and documentation are available on GitHub