Kölsch is an experimental single-board FPGA computer designed for timeless and retro applications/games.
Currently available for reservation. Final appearance, specifications, pricing and features subject to change.
- Cologne Chip GateMate CCGM1A1 FPGA (20K LUTs, 4 PLLs)
- 64MB 16-bit LPSDR SDRAM (166MHz)
- 1 Digilent Pmod™ compatible expansion port
- 2 USB host ports
- 1 USB-C port for power and JTAG configuration
- MicroSD card slot
- 3.5mm TRRS Jack
- Stereo audio output (requires FPGA-based delta-sigma DAC)
- 4-bit composite video DAC
- VGA port (supports up to 4096 colors)
- RP2040 (Dual 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+) system supervisor
- Yellow LED
- 90mm x 50mm board dimensions (V1)