Krume is a small (2cm x 2cm) FPGA-based SOM (System-on-a-Module) designed to be embedded in a larger system. Krume can be easily programmed with custom gateware that can be built using open-source FPGA development tools.
- ICE5LP4K FPGA (3520 LUTs)
- 1K words BRAM
- 64Mb (8MB) QSPI PSRAM
- 32Mb (4MB) QSPI NOR Flash
- 7 GPIO pins (3.3V)
- In-System Programmable FPGA configuration SRAM and flash
- 1 white LED
- Requires a 3.3V external power supply
- 20mm x 20mm board dimensions
- Example gateware, firmware and schematics will be made available on Github
- KiCad symbol and footprint available on GitHub
- Embedded computing
Designed by Lone Dynamics Corporation. Manufactured in Europe or the United States of America. Tested and shipped from Germany.